About IELTS POWERPREP at TJI
Here's some information about the IELTS POWERPREP course at Trainer James Institute Pvt. Ltd.
The duration of the course is 7-9 weeks, which include 25-35 powerful lessons for Academic as well as General Training versions and mock tests to improve your Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills for the IELTS exam. The classes run Mondays through Thursdays, one hour a day (Yes, four lessons per week!). You may wish to sit back and engage in useful practice sessions before or after your classes every day if you are taking face-to-face classroom sessions.
MOCK TESTS ON SUNDAYS AND FRIDAYS
You will get up to 20 full-length mock tests conducted on Sundays and Fridays, and once you register for the exam, you can enjoy mock tests on all weekdays (Sun-Fri) starting three (3) weeks prior to your exam date, with this preparation package; these mock tests are based on the real test administration standards and the speaking mock test is recorded for authentic practice environment. We use test booklets and authentic answer sheets to help you get the feel of the real exam. These mock tests are scored based on specific criteria set by the IELTS organization, which is jointly owned by Cambridge Assessment English, IDP: IELTS Australia and the British Council. Registered candidates can also take the mock tests on our student portal: https://trainerjames.edu.np/login.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
We have Trainer James, a highly passionate instructor in his mid-30s (he’s getting old!) to help you in your journey to success in the IELTS exam. Trainer James has been teaching English for more than 18 years (since April 2006); he started helping students from more than four countries on their IELTS preparation journey in 2010 as a freelancer/independent trainer and he has a student base in more than 15 countries as of 16 February 2023.
A highly recommended IELTS instructor in Nepal, he currently teaches IELTS 4 to 6 hours a day LIVE in classrooms and takes 2 hours of online sessions. Trainer James uses his own presentations and storytelling and motivational skills to boost your morale and make you more confident in your use of the English language for the IELTS exam.
STUDY MATERIALS AND WORKSHEETS
We have our own study materials and worksheets to help candidates improve their skills for the IELTS exam. As a student here, you are entitled to receive a collection of past papers and access to our e-library which includes all necessary study materials, such as eBooks and sample answers, to improve your English language skills so that you are ready at the end of the course for the final exam.
Thanks to the brand new TJI student portal: https://trainerjames.edu.np/login, registered students can enjoy a wide range of study materials including all the recordings from LIVE classes, official videos from the owners of IELTS and take mock tests online as well there. On top of that, students who register for the computer-delivered IELTS test can take advantage of the four full-length mock test online and receive feedback to boost their chances of scoring a band 7+.
ASSISTANCE IN REGISTERING FOR THE EXAM
We help you until the end of the exam and after that as well. So, to register for the real IELTS exam, you just need to contact one of our counselors – that means you needn’t go anywhere else to register. The good news is: There is NO SERVICE CHARGE FOR THIS!
You can find the information about fees here: https://trainerjames.edu.np/courses.
COURSE FEE PAYMENT
You may pay the course fee at our new corporate office in cash. You can also visit our web page here: https://trainerjames.edu.np/apply-to-course/enroll-now and make the payment there.
CONNECTING WITH TRAINER JAMES ON TELEGRAM
It is advised that all candidates connect with Trainer James on Viber to make the most of the training. Trainer James uses +977-9804909089 to connect with his students on Telegram. You will need to join the Trainer James community on Telegram to receive tips and read announcements.
- SUBSCRIBE to get the latest videos by Trainer James: https://www.youtube.com/ieltschautari
- Visit the Trainer James WEBSITE: https://www.trainerjames.edu.np/
- Be Friends with Trainer James on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TrainerJamesNP
- Like Trainer James on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TrainerJames/
- Follow Trainer James on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/trainerjamesnp/
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Language skills take time to develop, so don’t give up within the first month of your course.
- Cramming is never the solution! You have to start working hard from the very first week!
- Taking the test again and again will not automatically improve your results -- invest this money in a Course instead or find the time to study extensively.
- The IELTS POWERPREP sessions with Trainer James are highly demanding and you need to be as interactive and polite as possible to make the most out of the training.
- You will need to share your Gmail ID with the team at TJI within the first week of your course.
- You need to have some study materials with you to practice at home.
- You need to follow all the instructions given by Trainer James, because LITTLE KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS.
Find everything you need about this course here: https://www.trainerjames.edu.np/course/ielts-powerprep-online.
If you need further information, you may choose to connect with the manager on Viber at +977-9813832244 or visit us at Trainer James Institute Pvt. Ltd., House No. 40, Bhrigu Marga, Buddhanagar, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu-10, Bagmati, Nepal. Tel.: 01-5910281.