Trainer James Institute Policy on refunds and cancellations
Trainer James Institute has the right to collect fees for services rendered to students enrolled in a program. These fees are usually for course materials or textbooks, as well as student services, training, and assessment services.
Notifying Institute prior cancellation of Enrollment
If a student chooses to cancel their registration, they must do so in writing by email. When presented with initial notification of cancellation, Trainer James Institute personnel should make sure the student understands their rights in terms of refunding course money. The student should also be informed of additional possibilities, such as postponing their enrolment and resuming their studies at a later date.
Refunds are not issued under typical conditions; nevertheless, the following outlines the unique
circumstances and indicates the circumstances in which a refund will be granted, as well as the amount
refunded where appropriate.
In the following circumstances, a complete refund of all monies paid, including the enrolment fee, will
- Trainer James Institute cancels a course or class
- An enrolment error is made, for example, if a student is registered in a unit/module that has already been
- Trainer James Institute is unable to meet the learning arrangement's requirements.
Fees are partially refunded if you withdraw within a certain
- A student who cancels their registration more than 7 days before the start of a program will receive an 85 per cent return of money paid.
- The 15% cancellation fee is required to cover the costs of the administrative process, as well as the expenditures of staff and resources that have already been committed based on the students' initial desire to participate in the program.
- Trainer James Institute may apply discretion if the student can establish that an extenuating or serious personal circumstance caused their withdrawal, such as being unable to start a program due to circumstances beyond their control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration).
- If you choose a service credit rather than a refund, you can avoid the cancellation fee.
Send an email to email@example.com to request a refund, credit, or further information.